WE'RE MOVING TO TVEDGE.NET. HELP US & WIN!

1:33 AM / Posted by RyShel Admin /

22 March 2011,
As you may already know, HawaiiFive0.net is moving to TVEdge.net from April 1st. We need your help to spread the word, and in return you could win this awesome Hawaii Five-0 T-shirt!

Mission: Get us to 1,000 "Attending" Guests on our Facebook Event by April 1st!

Step 1. Like "Hawaii Five-0 Online" Here.

Step 2. "Attend" the "TVEdge.net Launch Event" Here.

Step 3. Click the "Select Guests To Invite" link under the Event's Profile Picture & invite all of your friends to this event. Help us reach 1,000 "Attending" by April 1st!
If you dont have Facebook but will still like to help us out, please could you ReTweet our statuses on Twitter about our competition and our move: @H50net.

More details are available on our Competition Page.

Labels: ,

2 comments:

Comment by Unknown on March 22, 2011 at 11:04 AM

I LOVE this show. Hawaii on honeymoon and I love to watch to see if I recognize places I have been

Comment by Unknown on March 22, 2011 at 4:53 PM

I love this show!!! Great casts! I look forward to watching it every week!

Post a Comment