LARISA OLEYNIK A 'MCGARRETT' LOVE INTEREST?

9:32 AM / Posted by RyShel Admin /

21 March 2011,
TVGuide: Could Larisa Oleynik's recurring guest spot on Hawaii Five-0 mean a new love interest for Alex O'Loughlin's Steve McGarrett?

"Gosh, that's certainly been the question on all of my single friends' minds," Oleynik tells TVGuide.com. The former Secret World of Alex Mack star begins her multiple-episode run on the CBS drama on Monday playing Jenna Kaye, a CIA agent visiting from Langley, Va. "The thing is when it comes to romance with one of the leads, I kind of hope not. I really like all of their romantic story lines so far. So I don't know if it's in the cards, but listen, I won't complain if it is."

It's unlikely that a romance for Kaye would happen anytime soon though because of tragedy in her recent past. "She's an analyst and is on leave to hunt down Wo Fat because he was involved with the killing of her fiancé," the actress explains. "So that's her personal vendetta." - Full article @ TV GUIDE.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 comments:

Anonymous on March 22, 2011 at 3:19 AM

I did not care for Jenna Kaye at all. I found her too young, awkward and wooden for the team. I hope she does not stay around too long.

Post a Comment